JCI Minnesota – How would you like to get money to help run a community development project?
Now that I have your attention, let me tell you how the Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation can help your chapter with that!
The Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation sponsors grants to help chapters run quality projects based on the following criteria.
- The project has community impact and/or furthers the Jaycee movement as indicated in the Project Management Guide (PMG).
- First year projects are given priority.
- The project will be completed during the current Jaycee year.
- Grants submitted should be for a minimum of $250.00, however, less than the full amount requested may be granted.
- Grant amounts will not exceed the project budget and the grant money must only be used for the project described in the request. If the project is not completed, the grant funds must be returned.
- A final PMG will be required upon completion of the project. If a PMG is not received, chapters may not be considered for future grants.
Submitting a Grant Request
Grant requests are considered and disbursed throughout the year. Deadline to submit a request for a Chapter Grant to be awarded at JCI Minnesota Spring All State Convention is MARCH 31.
How to Submit
Applications for a grant must include a completed application and the initial PMG, approved by the chapter board. There are two ways to complete your grant request:
- This allows the option to: Upload an electronic version of your PMG (doc, docx, or pdf format only)
- Or you can print and send a physical PMG to the Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation
- Download the application form
- Complete and mail along with your PMG to the Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation.
Before I go, I wanted to remind you that Hall of Leadership Nominations are also due March 31! Check out the Hall of Leadership page of the Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation website for more information!