How would you like to get money to help run a community development project? The Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation sponsors grants to help chapter run quality projects.
The following criteria have been established for the grants:
- Projects will be selected based on community impact and/or furthering the Jaycee movement, as well as the quality of the PMG (Project Management Guide).
- Priority is given to first year projects.
- Projects submitted must be completed during the current Jaycee year.
- Grant amounts will not exceed the project budget and the grant money must only be used for the project described in the request. If the project is not completed, the grant funds must be returned.
- A final PMG will be required upon completion of the project. If a PMG is not received, chapters may not be considered for future grants.
- Grants submitted should be for a minimum of $250.00, however, less than the full amount requested may be granted.
- Applications for a grant must include:
- A completed application
- An initial PMG, approved by the chapter board
Grant requests are considered and disbursed throughout the year. Application deadline for grants to be awarded at JCI Minnesota Spring All State Convention is MARCH 31.
There are two ways to complete your grant request:
- Use the online application. This allows the option to upload an electronic version of your PMG (doc, docx, or pdf format only), or you can print and send a physical PMG to the Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation, -OR-
- Download the application form, complete and mail along with your PMG to the Minnesota Jaycees Charitcable Foundation.