Support is what it takes to run a successful project. Depending on the project, support may look different . The chapter may need volunteers, materials, or financial support to ensure a successful event.
The Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation was established to provide financial support for JCI Minnesota and its local chapters. We’re excited to provide an opportunity for chapters to complete a Chapter Grant Application to receive funding to run a quality project that will impact their community.
The following criteria has been established for grant requests:
- Projects will be selected based on community impact and/or furthering the Jaycee movement
- Priority is given to first year projects
- Project must be completed within 12 months of the Grant Application
- Grant amounts will not exceed the project budget and the grant money must only be used for the project described in the request. If the project is not completed, the grant funds must be returned
- Grants submitted should be for a minimum of $250.00, however, less than the full amount requested may be granted
- Applications for a grant must include a completed application AND an initial line-item budget, approved by the chapter board
- All fields in the form, including submission of the line-item budget are required. Any incomplete forms will be returned as incomplete
Chapter Grant Applications can be submitted at any time. Submitted applications are reviewed by the Foundation Board of Trustees at the first meeting following the submission and will disburse grants once approved.
The Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation recognizes Chapters receiving Chapter Grants at the Hall of Leadership Luncheon hosted at Spring All-State. If you’d like your Chapter Grant Application to be considered and recognized at the Hall of Leadership Luncheon, the application must be submitted by MARCH 31.
Grant Application Submissions