How would you like to get money to help run a community development project?
Now that I have your attention, let me tell you how the Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation can help your chapter with that!
The Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation sponsors grants to help chapters run quality projects based on the following criteria.
- Projects will be selected based on community impact and/or furthering the Jaycee movement
- Priority is given to first-year projects
- The project must be completed within 12 months of the Grant Application
- Grant amounts will not exceed the project budget and the grant money must only be used for the project described in the request. If the project is not completed, the grant funds must be returned
- Grants submitted should be for a minimum of $250.00, however, less than the full amount requested may be granted
- Applications for a grant must include a completed application AND an initial line-item budget, approved by the chapter board
- All fields in the form, including submission of the line-item budget, are required. Any incomplete forms will be returned as incomplete
Submitting a Grant Request
Grant requests are considered and disbursed throughout the year. The deadline to submit a request for a Chapter Grant to be awarded at JCI Minnesota Spring All-State Convention is MARCH 31.
How to Submit
Applications for a grant must include a completed application and the initial budget, approved by the chapter board.