GREAT NEWS! The final decision is in, and anyone 18 years of age and older (a restriction of the Twins concession management company) is eligible to work for us! That includes potential Jaycees and non-Jaycee relatives!
Note, however, that we are only allowed to bring in a set number of people. If we have more volunteers than slots available, we will staff in the following order:
- Regular members of JCI Minnesota and local chapters, including any paid employees of JCI Minnesota.
- Trustees of Minnesota Jaycees Charitable Foundation that are NOT regular members of JCI Minnesota and local chapters.
- Dues-paid/Lifetime members of Minnesota JCI Senate.
- Dues-paid/Lifetime members of Minnesota Jaycee Ambassadors.
- Dues-paid/Lifetime members of Minnesota Jaycee Statesman
- Alumni members of JCI Minnesota and local chapters.
- Non-members that can be considered potential members (within the age-range of 18-40).
- Non-members over the age of 40.
Feel free to contact the Webmaster if you have any questions of concerns. Looking forward to making money for JCI Minnesota and its affiliated organizations!